Sunday

Polycystic Ovaries Diet Plan Tell You NOT TO EAT Rice!! Why??


Nowadays, almost all women suffering a syndrome called PCOS and when you are here reading this article, you might have some of the PCOS symptoms and to be more precise, you are looking for the cure. In this article, I will discuss about some polycystic ovaries diet plan that could help you reduce the PCOS and the diet plan is selecting low glycemic index foods, weight loss, and having rice in your daily meal. These three points are some of the most famous point when talking about PCOS diet plan. Actually, there are a lot more but let's just focus on these three points first.

Let’s go to first diet plan that is choosing low glycemic index foods. What is mean by low glycemic index? low glycemic index carbohydrates is a diet that break down more slowly, liberating glucose bit by bit into the blood flow. By selecting low glycemic index foods, they will cause a slower ascension in blood sugar. Some example of the low glycemic index foods are breads, grains and cereals.

The second point will be about weight loss. This kind of polycystic ovaries diet plan has been the major proposal by physicians for women with PCOS. Lifestyle alterations including stress decimation, exercise, and group endorsement, along with a subtraction in total energy pickup, have had positive injunction. Only 5% of a weight decrease of total body weight is confederate with decreased insulin levels, lower free testosterone levels, subtracted hirsutism and acne, and increased fertility.

The last point is having rice in your daily meal.  There are a lot of opinions about having rice in your daily mail. Some said, you SHOULD NOT taking rice while others are rather when applying the polycystic ovaries diet. My opinion is, try as hard as you can to avoid rice because rice is high in carbohydrates. Try to eat lot of vegetables like spinach, carrots, broccoli, and whole wheat bread. You are also encourages to eat daal, chicken as it has lot of proteins in it.

The reason why changing to a polycystic ovaries diet plan is the first step in the therapy of PCOS. Your ovaries need the animal fats, and also the cholesterol in food in order to make the correct female hormones that are estrogen and progesterone.

According to many investigations, women with PCOS can improve their insulin counteraction just with humble activity. Despite, if you exercise and don't lose weight, you are still obtaining very important health convenience. Improving the use of insulin has been shown by exercising and can support dietary intercession to promote weight loss. Exercise program chosen is enjoyable for the PCOS woman.


3 comments:

  1. I first had symptoms when i was 17 and was told that i had PCOS (thin people type PCOS) and was officially diagnosed at 22 ans now i am 35. I have always had regular periods and unless on birth control pills were they irregular at times and I had a hard time getting pregnant because of the absent periods. I was always told by doctors that I would have a hard time conceiving so I would only go on the pill periodically which i did for more than 4 years, not for protection against getting pregnant, but just to get a period (since I was told it's not healthy to have less than 4 or so periods a year). Last time I went on a 3 month birth control pill and then stopped again because the medicine was not curing my pcos nor making me get pregnant. I went in search for a cure and ended up with so many drugs, medicine and even soaps that didn't work. I actually thought at a point that i was cursed that there is no cure for it, i was prepared to live like that till i read a testimony of a patient who suffered from pcos whose case was even worse than mine and how she was cured completely, I was amazed and at thesame time anxious and curious so i had to contact the doctor with the contact details that she left on the note. The doctor gave me so much hope and confidence with her kind words of encouragement to believe in myself and i was lifted because no one has ever given me hope like that before. I ordered the medicine, took it for 8 weeks and to my complete surprise, all the facial hairs, weight gain and all disappeared within 4 weeks and I ended up getting pregnant within a few weeks of completing the treatment! I was in shock. I think the main reasons it happened was that I never gave up and was ready to try alternative treatment so my body was back to normal. Before now i never enjoyed sex because it was very painful but now i do and my husband is the best thing that ever happened to me.. I hope this inspires some of you because I never in a million years would have thought that I would get pregnant and was getting frustrated and now our baby is due next month! You too can reach her on [aletedwin@gmail.com] for more information, advise and also how to place an order for yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PCOS is becomes very common problem among women of child bearing age and it needs proper treatment. Weight loss, hormonal balance are the 2 key factor for treating PCOS. Take help of alternative therapies like acupuncture and stay healthy & fit!

    ReplyDelete